- Better Living
Grill Your Food Well And Serve Hot Using These Barbecue Stands
They make for excellent outdoor cooking gears
Need to sizzle your kebabs or pack smoky flavours into your juicy hamburgers? Get a barbecue grill stand for a perfect outdoor cooking experience.
Be it a house party or picnic or even camping, a perfect barbecue can be a memorable event. Make sure you opt for barbecue equipment that allows you to cook fast. A lightweight, portable grill is always a good choice as it saves you the hassle of having to set it up for a long time.
Although the grills may look similar, make it a point to check out the unique features they offer to make an informed choice. They are also priced differently according to their size and/or quality.
Options to choose from
1. Go for a charcoal grill if you want a smoky flavour in your food. They are quite affordable and commonly used. However, they take a bit of time.
2. If you have a slightly higher budget, you could go for a gas grill. It is fuelled by liquid propane or natural gas and comes with a better temperature control. It is quite easy to clean and maintain. You could place it in your backyard for a great barbeque cookout.
3. For additional flavour and taste, smokers can be a great option. They are used to cook food at lower temperatures for long periods of time.
4. If you are not a stickler for taste and flavour and just want to get your barbecuing done real quick, then an electric grill can be your best pick. You don’t need charcoal or fuel; you just need to plug it into a power outlet.
Things to remember
If you are preparing a meat dish, never thaw the meat on the counter as there’s a chance of the food getting spoilt. Pre-cooking or microwaving the dish beforehand is a good way to save up on grill-time.
- Grilling involves being near a flame. Make sure you don’t leave the grill unattended for long periods to avoid accidents.
- Use heat-resistant utensils suited for barbecue-use to prevent scorching or burning your hands.
- Always use a grill in a well-ventilated open space. It is also safe and sensible to have a fire extinguisher around, in case of unforeseen flare-ups.